- Graduate of full-time studies
- Illegal residence - stay with family
- Education/vocational training
- Other circumstances
- Spouse of a Polish citizen / child of a Polish citizen's spouse
- Temporary residence permit - work
- Family reunification
- General information
- Business activity
- Highly qualified employment
- Spiritual service
- Permanent residence permit
- Residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU
- Pole's card
- Issuance and replacement of a residence card
- Extension of visas and visa-free travel
Studies / preparation course for full-time studies
Procedure for submitting application:
The application shall be submitted in person, not later than on the last day of legal residence on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
When submitting the application, the foreigner is obliged to submit fingerprints.
If the application is not submitted in person or is sent by post, you will be summoned to appear in person within a period not shorter than 7 days from the delivery of the summons on pain of leaving the application unprocessed.
Place of application:
Department of Civil Affairs and Foreigners
Branch for Work Permits and Registration of Invitations and EU Citizens
Receiving applications ul. Konarskiego 1-3, 85-066 Bydgoszcz, building B, III floor, room 33.
To apply, register your visit onlineRegister your visit
Please attach to the application:
Fee: stamp duty 340 PLN
Urząd Miasta Bydgoszczy, Wydział Podatków i Opłat Lokalnych, bank account no:
52 1240 6960 3892 1000 0000 0000
and the necessary documents:
1. The application form for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions (all boxes), signed legibly with the name and surname in Latin characters;
2. 4 current “biometric” photographs – intact, colour, 35 x 45 mm in size, taken over the last 6 months on a uniform bright background, with good sharpness and showing clearly the eyes and face from the top of the head to the upper part of the shoulders, so that the face occupies 70-80 % of the photographs. The photographs are intended to depict a person without a headgear and dark-lensed glasses, looking directly ahead with eyes open, hair removed from face, a natural expression on a face and a closed mouth;
3. Photocopy of a valid passport, all filled pages (original available for inspection at the office)
* In case your residence is coming to an end and you cannot register your visit online, do not wait! Submit an application in the general chancellery of the Office or send it by mail.
In addition, attach (you can also complete during the proceedings) documents:
- certificate of study (together with student’s periodic achievement form);
- health insurance;
- confirming the possession of sufficient financial resources to cover the costs of education, living and return – after deduction of the costs of living (i.e. PLN 776 net – a person running household alone, PLN 600 net – a person in the family, per family member – costs of living, PLN 200 or PLN 2500 – for return);
- confirming the amount of the costs of living (lease agreement, statement of the owner of the premises, certificate from the student’s home, etc.)
- proof of payment of tuition fees, if they are chargeable.
If there is a need for additional clarification or if the abovementioned documents are missing – you will be called upon to provide the necessary documents.
Documents in the form of photocopies should be certified as true copies by an employee of the local Office or a notary or legal adviser – if he is your attorney.
Once you have received your temporary residence permit, attach:
- fee for issuing a residence card – PLN 25
Kujawsko Pomorski Urząd Wojewódzki w Bydgoszczy, Biuro Finansowo-Inwestycyjne, bank account no: 56 1010 1078 0000 4222 3100 0000
- certificate of registered residence.
REMEMBER! When changing the place of residence or correspondence address, inform the voivode each time.
The information contained in this card does not constitute a source of law. They are only general and instructional in nature.
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.