Work permit type B

It refers to a situation where a foreigner performs function in the management board of a capital company (sp. z o.o. and a joint-stock company) or in connection with managing the affairs of a limited partnership or a limited joint-stock partnership as a general partner, stays in the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period exceeding 6 months in the following 12 months:

Required documents:

  1. application for a work permit for a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
  2. information about the current state of employment in the entity entrusting work to a foreigner;
  3. a company agreement, if the entity entrusting the performance of work is a civil partnership or copies of notarial deeds on the establishment of the company – if the entity entrusting the performance of work is a joint stock company in organization;
  4. a copy of all filled in pages from a valid travel document of the foreigner concerned by the application, and if the foreigner does not have a valid travel document and it is not possible to obtain it, a copy of another valid document confirming his/her identity should be attached;
  5. a copy of the statement on the amount of income earned (loss incurred) by the entity entrusting work as a corporate income tax payer in the tax year preceding the submission of the application and information on the state of employment for the period of the year preceding the application;
  6. proof of payment of the fee;
  7. statement of no criminal conviction

If the point 5 is not achievable for a legitimate reason, information should be provided on the means or activities that are available to meet the conditions set out in the above point, concerning the income received by the entity and the required employment status;

European Union

„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”

Voivodship Office in Bydgoszcz

Bezpieczna przystań

Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.