- General information
- Graduate of full-time studies
- Illegal residence - stay with family
- Education/vocational training
- Other circumstances
- Spouse of a Polish citizen / child of a Polish citizen's spouse
- Temporary residence permit - work
- Family reunification
- Business activity
- Highly qualified employment
- Spiritual service
- Permanent residence permit
- Residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU
- Pole's card
- Issuance and replacement of a residence card
- Extension of visas and visa-free travel
Residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU
Residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU
Procedure for submitting application:
The application shall be submitted in person, not later than on the last day of legal residence on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
On behalf of a minor foreigner the application shall be submitted by the parents or legal guardians or one of the parents or one of legal guardians.
When submitting the application, the foreigner is obliged to submit fingerprints (not applicable to children under 6 years of age)
If the application is not submitted in person or is sent by post – you will be summoned to appear in person (if the application concerns a child – a minor and a parent – if the child is under 6 years of age, he or she does not have to come to the Office) within a period not shorter than 7 days from the delivery of the call under pain of leaving the application unprocessed.
Place of application:
Department of Civil Affairs and Foreigners
Branch for Work Permits and Registration of Invitations and EU Citizens
Receiving applications ul. Konarskiego 1-3, 85-066 Bydgoszcz, building B, III floor, room 33.
To apply, register your visit onlineRegister your visit
Please attach to the application:
Fee: stamp duty PLN 640
Urząd Miasta Bydgoszczy, Wydział Podatków i Opłat Lokalnych, bank account no:
52 1240 6960 3892 1000 0000 0000
and the necessary documents:
1. The application form for a temporary residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU completed in accordance with the instructions (all boxes), signed legibly with the name and surname – Latin characters;
2. 4 current “biometric” photographs – intact, colour, 35 x 45 mm in size, taken over the last 6 months on a uniform bright background, with good sharpness and showing clearly the eyes and face from the top of the head to the upper part of the shoulders, so that the face occupies 70-80 % of the photographs. The photographs are intended to depict a person without a headgear and dark-lensed glasses, looking directly ahead with eyes open, hair removed from face, a natural expression on a face and a closed mouth;
3. Photocopy of a valid passport, all filled pages (original available for inspection at the office)
4. confirming the legal title to dwelling premises
*In case your residence is coming to an end and you cannot register your visit online, do not wait! Submit an application in the general chancellery of the Office or send it by post.
In addition, attach (you can also complete during the proceedings) supporting documents:
- having health insurance;
- having a source of stable and regular income sufficient to support yourself and family members, ( ie. PLN 701 net – a person running household alone, PLN 528 net – a person in the family, per family member) e.g. employment contract, contract of mandate;
- residence on the territory of the Republic of Poland legally and continuously for at least 5 years immediately prior to the application;
- PIT tax return on the amount of the foreigner’s income for the last 3 years before the application was submitted or other documents to certify the source of a stable and regular income for the aforementioned period ((holders of a temporary residence permit for the purpose of highly qualified employment – for the last 2 years);
- knowledge of Polish language, e.g. officially certified knowledge of Polish language at least at the B1 level of language fluency, diploma of graduation from school in the Republic of Poland with the Polish language of instruction, diploma of graduation from school or university with the Polish language of instruction abroad (shall not apply to a foreigner minor, who by the day of making the application has not reached the age of 16).
If there is a need for clarification or specification – you will be called upon to provide other documents.
Documents in the form of photocopies should be certified as true copies by an employee of the local Office or a notary or legal adviser – if he is your attorney.
Once you have received your temporary residence permit, attach:
- fee for issuing a residence card PLN 50 – in case of children under 16 years of age – PLN 25
Kujawsko Pomorski Urząd Wojewódzki w Bydgoszczy, Biuro Finansowo-Inwestycyjne, bank account no: 56 1010 1078 0000 4222 3100 0000
- certificate of registered residence.
REMEMBER! When changing the place of residence or correspondence address, inform the voivode each time.
The information contained in this card does not constitute a source of law. They are only general and instructional in nature.
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.