- General information
- Graduate of full-time studies
- Illegal residence - stay with family
- Education/vocational training
- Other circumstances
- Spouse of a Polish citizen / child of a Polish citizen's spouse
- Temporary residence permit - work
- Family reunification
- Business activity
- Highly qualified employment
- Spiritual service
- Permanent residence permit
- Residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU
- Pole's card
- Issuance and replacement of a residence card
- Extension of visas and visa-free travel
Graduate of full-time studies
Procedure for submitting application:
The application shall be submitted in person, not later than on the last day of legal residence on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
When submitting the application, the foreigner is obliged to submit fingerprints.
If the application is not submitted in person or is sent by post – after the application has been delivered to the voivode, the foreigner will be summoned to appear in person within a period not shorter than 7 days from the delivery of the summons under pain of leaving the application unprocessed.
Place of application:
Department of Civil Affairs and Foreigners
Branch for Work Permits and Registration of Invitations and EU Citizens
Receiving applications ul. Konarskiego 1-3, 85-066 Bydgoszcz, building B, III floor, room 33.
To apply, register your visit onlineRegister your visit
Please attach to the application:
Fee :stamp duty PLN 340
Urząd Miasta Bydgoszczy, Wydział Podatków i Opłat Lokalnych, bank account no:
52 1240 6960 3892 1000 0000 0000
and the necessary documents:
1. The application form for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions (all boxes), signed legibly with the name and surname in Latin characters;
2. 4 current “biometric” photographs – intact, colour, 35 x 45 mm in size, taken over the last 6 months on a uniform bright background, with good sharpness and showing clearly the eyes and face from the top of the head to the upper part of the shoulders, so that the face occupies 70-80 % of the photographs. The photographs are intended to depict a person without a headgear and dark-lensed glasses, looking directly ahead with eyes open, hair removed from face, a natural expression on a face and a closed mouth;
3. Photocopy of a valid passport, all filled pages (original available for inspection at the office)ie).
*In case your residence is coming to an end and you cannot register your visit online, do not wait! Submit an application in the general chancellery of the Office or send it by post.
In addition, attach(you can also complete during the proceedings) supporting documents:
- completion of full-time studies at a Polish university, i.e. diploma, certificate;
- having sufficient financial resources for the costs of living and return, i.e. PLN 701 net – a person running household alone, PLN 528 net – a person in the family, per family member – costs of living, PLN 200 or PLN 2500 – for return;
- having health insurance;
- having the premises provided (lease agreement, declaration of the owner of the premises, etc.).
Documents in the form of photocopies should be certified as true copies by an employee of the local Office or a notary or legal adviser – if he is your attorney.
Once you have received your temporary residence permit, attach:
- fee for issuing residence card PLN 50
Kujawsko Pomorski Urząd Wojewódzki w Bydgoszczy, Biuro Finansowo-Inwestycyjne, bank account no: 56 1010 1078 0000 4222 3100 0000
- certificate of registered residence.
REMEMBER! When changing the place of residence or correspondence address, inform the voivode each time.
The information contained in this card does not constitute a source of law. They are only general and instructional in nature.
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.