Extension of work permit
The permit is extended upon a written application of an entity entrusting the performance of work to a foreigner, which should be submitted not earlier than 90 days and not later than 30 days before the expiry of the work permit for a foreigner, issued by the Voivodeship Office*.* Note
not to be confused with another document entitling to legal work of a foreigner, i.e. a statement on entrustment to work, which is issued by the Poviat Labour Office. The application for extension of a work permit does not concern the extension of legal work performed on the basis of a declaration!
1. application for the issuance of an extension of a work permit for a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
2. a copy of all filled in pages from a valid travel document of the foreigner concerned by the application, and if the foreigner does not have a valid travel document and it is not possible to obtain it, a copy of another valid document confirming his/her identity should be attached;
3. an agreement between the entity entrusting the performance of work and a foreigner employed;
4. a copy of the current work permit for a foreigner
5. documents confirming payment of contributions for a specific foreigner and confirmation of transfer of money;
6. proof of payment of a fee, in the amount of PLN 25 if the previous work permit was issued for a period not longer than 3 months, or PLN 50 if the work permit was issued for a period exceeding 3 months.
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.