Work permit type E
It refers to a situation where a foreigner is employed by a foreign employer and is delegated on the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period exceeding 30 days within the next 6 months for a purpose other than those indicated in types C and D:
1. application for a work permit for a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
2. document confirming the legal status and form or nature of the activity conducted by the foreign employer;
3. a copy of all filled in pages from a valid travel document of the foreigner concerned by the application, and if the foreigner does not have a valid travel document and it is not possible to obtain it, a copy of another valid document confirming his/her identity should be attached;
4. a statement of the foreign entity, which will indicate a person authorized to represent the foreign employer, staying in the territory of Poland
5. a document confirming the fact of employing a foreigner in a foreign entity
(e.g. an employment contract drawn up in two languages)
6. a document (contract) confirming the cooperation between the two companies and setting out the details of the agreement concluded and the posting of workers
7. a document drawn up by an employer having its registered office in Poland, confirming the agreement on the terms and conditions of assigning a foreigner by a foreign company (the declaration must contain such data as: personal data of the foreigner, type of contract, working time, remuneration, position, place of work, period of entrustment of work).
8. proof of payment of the fee.
9. statement of no criminal conviction
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.