Work permit type A
Applies to a foreigner performing work in the territory of Republic of Poland on the basis of a contract with an entity whose registered office or place of residence is located on the territory of Republic of Poland.
- application for a work permit for a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- a copy of a valid identity card or a copy of a valid travel document or a copy of another valid document confirming identity – if the entity commissioning work by a foreigner is a natural person;
- a company agreement, if the entity entrusting the performance of work is a civil partnership or copies of notarial deeds on the establishment of the company – if the entity entrusting the performance of work is a joint stock company in organization;
- a copy of all filled in pages from a valid travel document of the foreigner concerned by the application, and if the foreigner does not have a valid travel document and it is not possible to obtain it, a copy of another valid document confirming his/her identity should be attached;
- information of a staroste competent for the main place of performing work by a foreigner who is the subject of the application concerning the inability to satisfy the employer’s personnel needs on the basis of the registers of the unemployed and jobseekers or a negative result of the recruitment organized for the employer, issued by the Poviat Employment Office;
- documents confirming that the foreigner meets the requirements for candidates for work by the entity which entrusts the performance of work, specified in the information of a starost about the inability to meet the employer’s personnel needs, if the information of a staroste was required;
- documents confirming the fulfillment of qualification requirements and other conditions necessary to perform work in a regulated profession and other documents confirming the fulfillment of requirements specified in separate regulations which may affect the outcome of proceedings;
- a copy of the receipt of payment for the application for a work permit for a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- in the event that the entity entrusting work is the temporary employment agency, a document drawn up by the employer using the employee employed by the employment agency must be submitted, confirming that the conditions for assigning a foreigner to work have been agreed upon (the declaration must contain such data as personal data of a foreigner, type of contract, working time, remuneration, position, place of work, period of entrustment).
- statement of no criminal conviction
- the information of the staroste is valid for 180 days
- not all professions require information from the staroste (see “worth knowing“)
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.