Work permit type D
It refers to a situation in which a foreigner is employed by a foreign employer without a branch, plant or other form of business activity in the territory of the Republic of Poland and is delegated to Poland in order to provide a sudden, unplanned and temporary and occasional service (so-called export service):
1. application for a work permit for a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
2. a document confirming the legal status and form or nature of the activity conducted by the foreign employer;
3. a copy of all filled in pages from a valid travel document of the foreigner concerned by the application, and if the foreigner does not have a valid travel document and it is not possible to obtain it, a copy of another valid document confirming his/her identity should be attached;
4. a document confirming the fact of employing a foreigner in a foreign entity (e.g. an employment contract drawn up in two languages);
5. a document which will contain information about the service provided in Poland, which takes place or will be provided (what will be the subject, from when, for what period, remuneration, etc.);
6. a statement of the foreign entity, which will indicate a person authorized to represent the foreign employer, staying in the territory of Poland;
7. proof of payment of the fee (PLN 200);
8. statement of no criminal conviction.
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.