Part I “Cookies” – applies to all Users using the www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl portal,
Part II “Personal Data” – applies only to Users whose personal data are processed by the Portal Administrator.
Part I “Cookies”
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device (the device on which the web browser is located) and are intended for using the www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl portal. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- We explain that on the www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl website we collect only the information contained in Cookies, but we do not collect any other information about you that is stored on your device. Please be advised that the portal www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl does not use so-called tracking cookies, so all those files meant to spy on users.
a. to adjuste the content of the www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl portal to the user’s individual settings regarding the use of websites. This allows to recognize your device and display the website adjusted to your individual needs,
b. to ensure greater security of using the www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl portal,
c. to create statistics that form the basis for analyzing how users use websites.
- As www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl portal we use two types of Cookies:
a. Session Cookies, which are temporary files that are stored on the user’s device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser,
b. Persistent Cookies, i.e. files that are stored in the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until they are deleted by the user himself.
- We explain that the web browser very often allows cookies to be stored in the user’s device by default. Remember that at any time you can change the settings for Cookies files. These settings can be changed, for example, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookie files by the web browser or as to request user’s consent each time web site wants to place Cookies files in the user’s device.
- You can also clear your browser’s cache manualy, thanks to which you will delete all Cookies previously saved.
- Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the settings of your internet browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- Cookies placed in the user’s device may be used as well by advertisers and business partners cooperating with the Administrator.
Part II “Personal Data”
- Please be advised that according to the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the so-called GDP) the administrator of your personal data is the company Kujawsko-Pomorski Urząd Wojewódzki w Bydgoszczy, ul. Konarskiego 1-3, 85-066 Bydgoszcz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may process your personal data, obtained while using the www.cudzoziemiec.bydgoszcz.pl website, for the following purposes:
a. for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including for statistical and analytical purposes of the Administrator, where the justified interest of the Administrator is the possibility of making analyzes and statistics of the activities carried out by him – ie pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO,
b. in order to answer the inquiry by e-mail and to enable the use of the client account. The processing then takes place based on your consent – i.e. based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until withdrawal of consent. Your personal data will not be profiled or subjected to automated processing by the Administrator.
- Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving a reason. All you have to do is write to us at the e-mail address: email@example.com with the following text: “I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data for processing inquiries by e-mail”. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data that was made before your consent was revoked.
- Your personal data may be made available to an IT company to the extent necessary to operate our information systems.
- You have the right to request from us access to your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to request the transfer of personal data to another personal data administrator. In order to take advantage of the above rights, it is enough to write to us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.