- Graduate of full-time studies
- Illegal residence - stay with family
- Education/vocational training
- Other circumstances
- Spouse of a Polish citizen / child of a Polish citizen's spouse
- Temporary residence permit - work
- Family reunification
- General information
- Business activity
- Highly qualified employment
- Spiritual service
- Permanent residence permit
- Residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU
- Pole's card
- Issuance and replacement of a residence card
- Extension of visas and visa-free travel
Extension of visa-free travel
A foreigner who is staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of an international agreement on visa waiver or to whom a partial or total visa waiver applies, may, in justified cases, extend the period of stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland by another 90 days, if such a possibility is provided for in the agreement on visa waiver. (Agreements with Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Singapore and Uruguay currently provide for this).
Procedure for submitting application
A foreigner submits an application for extending the period of a stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland under the visa-free regime in person to the voivode competent for the foreigner’s place of residence, not later than on the last day of a legal stay in that territory under the visa-free regime, and justifies this application.
Fees:Free of charge
1. An application prepared in Polish containing data allowing to identify the foreigner (first name, surname, date of birth, citizenship), address of residence and justification.Note: Lack of any of the aforementioned documents shall result in the foreigner being requested to complete it within a period not shorter than 7 days from the delivery of the request under pain of leaving the application unprocessed.
Typical documents proving the circumstances indicated in the application:
1. Documents confirming legal residence on the territory of Poland,
2. Photocopy of a valid travel document (original available for inspection).
„Wzmocnienie zdolności administracyjnych Wojewody Kujawsko-Pomorskiego w procesie integracji obywateli państw trzecich – etap II”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.